Friday 17 August 2012

Empty Bank

Good Evening (or morning- whatever).

I had a nice day today. I went to Tysons shopping mall again to do some proper shopping. I insisted that Daniel didn't have to come with me this time, so that he's not huffing on his iPhone the whole time! So I went alone.

There was a lot less pressure in the stores this time I guess... As Daniel wasn't sitting by the door waiting for me to finish hmming over everything like I usually do! So I managed to buy everything I needed.. And more!

I got some lovely gifts for some of you awesome people back at home because you're awesome and I miss you. (Katie Rat, I'm sorry I couldn't get your hoodie.. It was too risky!- love y'all) Can't wait for all of you to get some of these gifts though- I laughed when I got a few because I obviously think I'm totally hilarious!.. But in reality I know it will be a 'Geee... Thaanks' *awkward silence*. Good luck guys!

Anyway, after spending basically the whole contents of my bank account and scoffing down a Starbucks and a Pinkberry (frozen yoghurt).. I was good to go, so Daniel, my chauffeur came and picked me up!

Got back to the house, tried on all the gear I just bought (all perfect fits I must say!) and then sat on my arse for two hours watching American tv. Beautiful.

After feeling like a right slob, Daniel persuaded me to do 'Insanity' with him. You probably all know what insanity is but for all of you who don't.. It's just a crazy hard work out routine that you follow on the screen... It really put my fitness to test.. And it failed. I did maybe 50% of it properly.. The other 50 just standing there chugging water and laughing at Daniel. Good one Emma. It was in 90ish degrees of heat and high humidity though! Cut me some SLACK.

Shower.

A family friend is staying for the weekend, so we all had dinner together- pesto pasta... then lots of ice cream.. followed by a 3 hour discussion about the health care in America and how fat everyone is. Hah.

And so to bed.
My eyes are going so night night.

*cough* It's my birthday tomorrow. Bleh! *cough*


Hola'





No comments:

Post a Comment