Sunday 12 August 2012

Welcome to Amurrica

This is going to be a pretty quick post. As today was my rest day, I didn't really do a lot.

Got up, wrote a blog post, had breakfast- standard.

After a few hours of napping/reading/chilling/whatever, Daniel, his girlfriend Jamie and I (third wheel) went out for lunch. And by lunch.. I mean a fat American lunch. We went to a place called 'Famous Dave's'? I'd never heard of it. But as soon as I walked in.. Literally at every table sat at least one morbidly obese person.. Oh sweet Jesus. This isn't going to be good. Especially for my calorie diseased brain! Screw it.

Pictured below is my meal. Yeah I picked steamed broccoli... Just to make up for the other crap clustered on my plate! (I stole a bottle of BBQ sauce.)

After the meal, we went back and basically did the same as this morning. Except a bit of Friends and Olympic highlights got involved.

Dinner- homemade pizza. Oh sweet Jesus again. Luckily, the lovely family I'm staying with are extremely exercise keen.. So we walked around the neighbourhood to counteract the pizza scoffing.

- Watched the Olympics closing ceremony (utter cheese rubbish) whilst nomming on Brazilian apple cake. Fabulous.

- And so to bed.. With a 5am get up. I wonder why...?! Until next time...


Hola'


Oh yeaaah if I don't blog in the next couple of days it's because I'm too frickin' busy with some crazy sh*$t!

No comments:

Post a Comment