Wednesday 22 August 2012

Rain Rain Go Away

Lazy Emma.

I didn't blog last night. I got back way too late from dropping Daniel off at College (James Madison University)... and jeez Americans have it so good over here. His college is absolutely amazing. It was like a mini city with cute little neighbourhoods where all the students live. Saw loads of 'freshmen' running about at night time loving life as well.. Made me miss my two Universities a bit :P

So I said my goodbyes to Daniel and to say thank you, I bought him this t shirt that he had been eyeing up the whole time I've been here! Kind of sad to be saying goodbye but I'm sure I will drag him over to England at some point! So he can see how miserable us Brits can be! (Well.. in comparison to all these Americans who act as though they're high as a kite all day long- how can y'all smile SO much?!)

(By the way, just so you know, before dropping Daniel off at college, I literally just lazed around all day- again - but I did read like 600 pages of my book!)

Today, I was on my own again. So I decided to head back to Georgetown Cupcake so I could have one last chance to have one before I go. Before that I visited the Whole Foods Market again so that I can have one last incredible salad.. Then Oreo cupcake. Amazing. Demolished in seconds. After buying a t-shirt, a book on the French language (which I've suddenly become interested in learning), a thank you card and a Starbucks, I trekked back to the house. And oh my is it a trek. It also got extremely hot on the walk back from the bus station, so consider that my sweaty workout. Mmm.

Now I've whacked on my new t-shirt and snuggly shorts.. ready to finish the last part of the book. Unfortunately the sun has very much disappeared and thunder is the soundtrack on whilst I read.

James suggested that I should perhaps mention in my blog that whilst I was on Skype to him and Hannah, I spilt hot chocolate powder on the bed (WHITE sheeted bed) and it won't come off. What a fantastic guest I am. There you go James.

Bloomin' heck it's pissing it down! (A phrase that most Americans are definitely not aware of- be careful!)

Hola'

P.S Oh yeah JON! I walked past a building and it said 'Welcome To Munson' on it!! How awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment