Sunday 12 August 2012

Mall to boat

I got in quite late last night, so again I had no conscious time to blog. I was pretty much gone as soon as I touched the bed.

Yeaterday we went to Tyson's shopping mall. But before that, had a big American style brunch.. I'm talking eggs (fried and drenched in bacon fat), bacon, hash browns, fried bread, fresh fruit.. The works. Too much for me though.. Seeing as though I've been used to not eating a lot for the past few months! But totally yummy.

So, we went to the mall. And this is the biggest mall/shopping centre I have ever seen in my life. It was like the bullring x 5?? Crazy. Too big though. I genuinely could not pick one item of clothing. There was too much of everything. And seeing as thought I am the most indecisive person I know, this mall was no good for me! I did manage to find a couple of presents for people though.. So it wasn't a total fail shopping trip! I also managed to get half off in a shop where Daniels friend works.. so another pro.

We got hungry. Daniel had been telling me about things called cinnabons from pretty much the first day I got here. He's obsessed with them. So he went and got one and wolfed it down. I on the other hand had already looked up its calorie content (I know, freak) and I decided I'm not willing to spend half my daily calorie consumption on one bun! I did have a bite though and Jesus Christ.. Now I know why the majority of America are on mobility scooters! It was incredible.

I decided to go ever so slightly healthier and have another frozen yoghurt.. Especially after that breakfast! (..Daniel had one too.)

So, after purchasing some Mac make up, a few sweets from the candy store and a gander round Macy's...We were pretty much good to go.

And just to top off my oh so healthy day I finally ate my Georgetown cupcake which I had been saving. Although maybe not as good as it would be fresh.. It was pretty damn amazing. I wish I could bring you one back, Brit.

Next, I was pretty much straight out the door to spend an evening with the other son, William and his friends by the lake. One of his friends lives right on it with a boat.. And these houses are amazing.. Basically on stilts, with balconies and gigantic glass windows! They all had just bought fresh crab from the market, (gross!) so they hammered away at these poor little guys and ate like a gazillion of them. Wasn't loving the sight of them all pulling out crab lungs and hearts to be honest.. But after, we went on their pontoon boat, which made up for it. It wasn't a very nice evening, weather wise, as it kept having on and off bursts of rain as well as being horrifically humid.. But in all, it was good fun. I started to get really tired though around 11pm when they all decided they wanted to play beer pong. Usually, I'd be all up for playing it.. But seriously, my head was aching and my eyes were dropping! Luckily, William was tired also, so he dropped me home. Hah party pooper much? They were all 25 though (aka able to drink and go out into DC) and I was obviously not (being underage and all..) So they all went out into town, while I tucked myself up in bed. Pah.


That was pretty much my day and night.

So today, we have decided to make it a rest day because I have a couple of VERY exciting days ahead of me!! Going to need to fuel up!

I might blog later.. Depends if I have done anything worth telling you about.

May need to 'insanity' it.


Hola'

P.S oh yeah James I don't know of they were Hannah's head phones but look at the picture below and see. Are they ones you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment